Pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emikuu

Reaction score
So my rabbit just gave birth today as I already posted but I noticed she has movement that looks to be babies I never had a pregnant rabbit before so I was wondering if this is just normal belly movement and not any more babies.Can rabbits give birth but still be pregnant?Thanks to whoever answers
Tried uploading a video but I’m not able to

In some cases, mom has a baby still in her stomach, which she’ll *most of the time* deliver. But, stomach movement is sometimes hard to decipher from moving kits.
Try palpitating her stomach to see if she does have any babies left.

In some cases, mom has a baby still in her stomach, which she’ll *most of the time* deliver. But, stomach movement is sometimes hard to decipher from moving kits.
Try palpitating her stomach to see if she does have any babies left.
Currently this morning she’s gone into labor for hopefully the last set of her litter.So that answers my questions and hopefully someone else’s too if they come across this issue.I did not know rabbits can give birth on two different days for one pregnancy that’s crazy.Also if someone is curious or confused wether it’s normal to have a rabbit give birth 31 days to 35 days it’s normal anything early and later is cause for concern.The stomach will look like waves from the ocean moving if not then it’s not pregnancy that’s how I was able to tell my rabbit was still pregnant I had a feeling she was, thats not normal breathing/stomach patterns if the fur has that effect of an ocean moving.I hope someone learns from this as did I.Thank you

Currently this morning she’s gone into labor for hopefully the last set of her litter.So that answers my questions and hopefully someone else’s too if they come across this issue.I did not know rabbits can give birth on two different days for one pregnancy that’s crazy.Also if someone is curious or confused wether it’s normal to have a rabbit give birth 31 days to 35 days it’s normal anything early and later is cause for concern.The stomach will look like waves from the ocean moving if not then it’s not pregnancy that’s how I was able to tell my rabbit was still pregnant I had a feeling she was, thats not normal breathing/stomach patterns if the fur has that effect of an ocean moving.I hope someone learns from this as did I.Thank you
It is a great learning experience 😊

Latest posts

Back