Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalballl

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I've had some ppl leaving msgs and asking where the heck I've been. So I thought it's time to let everyone know my exciting news.

Chris and I are expecting our first Baby!! We found out a while ago, but just started telling people. So I thought I'd post and let everyone know. I'm about 11-12 weeks right now.

I was extremely nauseous for the first couple of months! I wasn'tthrowing up(thank god) but the nausea was just awful. I'm starting to feel more like myself again now.

The bunnies are doing great! I will get new pics up asap. They're both excited to have a new baby brother or sister.

Crystal

WOHOOOO!!!Congratulations!!

So that's 2 pregnant people we have wondering around the forums so far... last time it was in a wave too..

YAY!!

Aw, congratulations to both of you. That's terrific :D

YAYYY!!! Congratulations to you both!!! That's absolutely WONDERFUL!!

If either of you is having a problem with nausiousness or morning sickness associated with smells, you might try buying a big bag of fruity lifesavers (the bag of individually-wrapped ones), and keep it in your purse, or right with you. Chew/suck on one when you smell something that turns your stomach, and you'll feel LOADS better!! The trick is the fact that the lifesavers are so strong, you can't smell anything but it! :D

Just a little tip from a woman that had BAD morning sickness when pregnant with her girl. :D

Keep us posed on how things are going, ok? And let me know if you need any advice/help!

Love to you both, and your itty bitty babies! :D

Rosie*

Thanks so much everyone! We're so excited!! We've actually picked out the names, for both a boy and girl. I actually picked both. Chris didn't like either at first, I think they grew on him.

That's a great tip, Rosie. Thanks!! My nausea is pretty much gone now, but A LOT of smells make me want to throw up! Cigarette smoke, being one of the top ones. And I smoked up until I got pregnant. Now the thought of them makes me want to heave! I'm definitely going to go buy those, since Fruit anything, is what I can eat. I don't have much of an appetite still. I crave fruit, it's about the only thing I can eat in abundance. Guess that's better then fast food and potato chips?! LOL

Crystal

CONGRATULATIONS! As someone who JUST had a baby girl 3 months ago, I can say you are really in for the most wonderful time of your life! Exhausting and wonderful, haha!

So, sorry to hear about the morning sickness. I had it REALLY REALLY bad with Kayla for the 1st 4 months of my pregnancy....I was sick 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and was MISERABLE.
I tried the fruity lifesavers and they didnt work for me. It actually got so bad, I got a prescription from the doctor for anti-nausea medicine. I *did* find that minty gum worked really well for me. I tried EVERYTHING: ginger tea, ginger candy, dried ginger, sour candy, life savers, tea....nothing worked. The best thing was the minty gum.

Congrats again!
~Denise

HoneyPot wrote:
WOHOOOO!!!Congratulations!!

So that's 2 pregnant people we have wondering around the forums so far... last time it was in a wave too..

YAY!!

ACK! I hope its not a wave. :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

NZminilops wrote:
Woohoo! I'm 16 and a bit week now :D. It does come in waves, hehe :p.

Waitaminute... you're preggers too??! Did I know that?? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Or am I totally misreading this post...

:huh

No you are reading right! She mentioned it when the buns went missing a few weeks ago.

HoneyPot wrote:
NZminilops wrote:
Woohoo! I'm 16 and a bit week now :D. It does come in waves, hehe :p.

Waitaminute... you're preggers too??! Did I know that?? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Or am I totally misreading this post...

:huh

Latest posts

Back