pregnancy question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmtangelkrystal

Reaction score
missy is preggers again guys and i don't know how far along she is, i would guess she has two weeks left but i really don't know.

how this happend?

i woke up one morning, she was in her cage outside, the door was open, the night before it was closed, i do believe it is fidgets litter because grey bunneh was on the back porch and he's not even tall enough to make that kind of jump over wire.

anyways, i moved back in with my mom and i brought missy home yesterday. i have her in cool temprature and she is acting clingie, i'm giveing her lots of attention, and today i wanted to check again because yesterday i was tierd as heck. i felt kicks and my face lit up like a christmas tree. lol so i was wanting to know where that put me, they aren't as big as the last time so i know it won't be this week, but she dosen't want to be alone eaither.

also if the babies are near her rear are they comeing soon? i counted at least six . *is excited*

Latest posts

Back