Prayers needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
[font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Her name is Rylin. She has [/font][font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Whooping Cough([/font][font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Pertussis)[/font][font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]For Baby Rylin the condition is life threatening. She caught Pertussis before she was a month old; therefore, she had never been vaccinated for it and her immune system was very new. [/font][font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Right now, she is on VA ECMO which is basically acting as her lungs and heart. Her lungs are severely sick and her heart is also sick because of her lungs.

We got this update this morning:
[/font] class="bodycopy"Rylin's heart is trying to give up. The doctors have had to revive her twice this morning. They do not expect her to survive much longer. We covet your prayers for our sweet baby girl. We know God is with her and will give her peace and comfort. We are at peace with whatever God's will for Rylin is.

:tears2::pray:

Oh man. I am praying for her.

Oh that poor little baby...the family are in my prayer's and thought's

praying hard:pray:!

Oh my! Do you have any updates on little Rylin? What a cute name!

Thoughts and prayers for Rylin and her familiy.:pray:

any news Aina?

Oh, no :cry4:.

RIP baby girl, Rylin :pink iris:.

oh no:cry4:! poor family:pink iris:

I feel really sad for the family...how devestating

Latest posts

Back