Prayers Needed for Vinny--In Surgery Right Now!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad Vinny is recovering so smoothly. Didn't I tell you that it would go well? Having an appetite right away is a great and not so common sign (most buns don't eat well for the first hours as well as days from surgery). Since the abscess was removed as a whole (=i.e. was encapsulated), it won't come back, so this is all great news. Well, if he grunts and lunges, you should tolerate it, he may be in pain, or feel a bit disoriented from the anesthesia, it will pass too.

Give Vinny a big hug!

Marietta

Glad vinny is doing well. My Dexter had an abcess in the exact same place and had to have surgery. It was removed in one piece as well he has fully recovered from the surgery and his fur is starting to grow back. Give vinny a big hug from me xxx

I'm happy to hear that Vinny is doing ok:D

Big bunny hugs to Vinny

Cheryl

Marietta wrote:
I'm so glad Vinny is recovering so smoothly. Didn't I tell you that it would go well?

Marietta
Yes you did Marietta! :)

I just want to thank EVERYONE for their prayers, advice, good thoughts, etc. for Vinny. He is doing wonderfully well and seems much less cranky too!

He is such a funny lil guy---we all just love him so much. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

IM006078.jpg

I'm just reading this, but I'm glad that Vinny is doing well! I'm sure he can tell how much you love him:bunnydance:

oh what a cutie! i love that pic of him! and glad to hear he's doing better.:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back