Prayers for Fey, please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jordiwes wrote:
Could I have a Fey update please? ;)
Sure thing. Sorry to make you keep asking. Fey is definately 100% better!!!!!!!!!:bunnydance:

All that you can see now is a small raised scar where some of thestitches were. I can't even see any other scartissue. She is eating well, pooping well, andactive. She binkies all the time when she's out.

The only problem is she's still in the tiny cage. James and Iare going to put a partition in the NIC cage (with space between thewalls to keep them from hurting each other) so Fey and Sprite willshare a cage again... just not the same part of it. It seemsthat now that Sprite got over the shock of being separated from hersister- she moped and barely set foot outside her cage for the firstweek and started a heavy molt from stress at the same time- she has nowdecided that she should be top bun. Fey is patient to up to acertain point and then goes absolutely nuts. So we're backingoff again. We'll start up again eventually and we'll eachhold one of the naughty beasts. That way if one actsthreatening or tries to kick out of our grasp, it'll be easy to keepthem apart.

I think we can rebond them, but I'm expecting it to take a very, verylong time. They're both acting lonely and are interested ineach other, they just need to get over their arguement about who's incharge. At least when we move into our new house in January,we'll be able to give all the rabbits more space. We're goingto build pens around the cages so they have more space 24/7.I hate keeping them in small cages for most of the day.

Cheers!

Angela

Latest posts

Back