Pray for this little girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
I don't normally post about things like this...but my heart went out to this sweetie...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21639922/?GT1=10547

TIKI ISLAND, Texas - Residents held a memorial service for "Baby Grace," a young girl whose remains were discovered inside a storage box that washed ashore on Galveston Bay.The toddler, found by a fisherman a week ago, remains unidentified despite hundreds of tips that have come from around the country since authorities released sketches of her on Friday. Authorities said forensic dental examination narrowed the girl's age to between 2 and 3 years.

At Sunday's memorial service, mourners gathered around a 4-foot-tall wooden cross bearing the words "In loving Memory of Baby Grace." The cross was later taken by boat to the small uninhabited island where the child's body was found.

"This is not the place to end this little girl's life," said Maj. Ray Tuttoilmondo of the Galveston County Sheriff's Office. "We won't quit until we figure it out."

The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled the child had been dead for at least two weeks. The cause of death was not determined, but she had a skull fracture and authorities are treating the case as a homicide.

Sometimes there are things that are just so devastatingly sad and horrific, they are beyond comprehension....

:rip: Baby Grace

:rose::rose::rose:

That's what I thought, too...poor sweet girl...I hope they find out what happened to her, and her name...she deserves at least that much...

:bigtears:

That is so sad. It reminds me of a lady around here who was found at a truck stop.

Only her torso was found - it's been a few years now and noone has claimed her (c-section scar, hair and skin type plus tatoos still havent helped ID her)

She's buried in an undisclosed to the public location, very tragic.

Aww, Jessica, that's so sad...I hate hearing that people are found dead, and no one claims them. Don't they deserve at least that much? :(

Wow...you know that woman has kids (C-section scar), and has SOMEONE out there looking for her...

:(

Latest posts

Back