*pout*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
I'm trying to change my avatar. my friend (who stole my computer) made me an adorable avatar of ivory:

Courtney01.gif

and im getting that 'please select an image to use as an avatar' which is frustrating me :(

my question is....is there any way to "link to anonline avatar"? cuz I have the web address of the avatar.umm...otherwise, my friend says all she'll be able to do is 1 pictureand "ivory"...*pout* heeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeee i want my baby :(

Hold on, Dreamgal. It just needs to be compressed. Let me see if I can do it.

Be right back ...

P.S. In the meantime, clean out your Temporary Internet Files cache.

Do this by clicking:

TOOLS

TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES

DELETE FILES

This is so you don't upload it as a .bmp file again and increase its byte size.

Be right back ...

Dreamgal, I'm working with it now. Itmay be that you have to remove a couple of the photos from thelayers. You have about 15 now. I'm trying tocompress them as best I can without you losing the quality, but Ithink that in the end some of the photos will have to beremoved.

Will keep trying ...

Okay, with color photos, graphic layers, AND somany frames it's almost impossible to compress without losing clarityof the photos (I tried and believe me you wouldn't be happy with theresults ... :().

Think about removing some of the frames or changing the photos to blackand white and maybe one of us can shrink the file size a bit.

Sorry ... I tried...

thank you sooooooooo much for trying..sorry,kinda hard for me to get online now, im on a reeeeeally slow andannoying computer while mine's "in the shop" (aka at my friends house).i have no clue how to do any of that technical mumbo-jumbo. i just gavethe previously mentioned friend tons of pictures of my baby and said'make me an avatar pretty please!' and she did! mwahahhaa i have suchcontrol. but i asked her about the size and she said it couldnt bedone. well its still pretty, even if its not an avatar :D

Latest posts

Back