post pics of your rabbits sleeping!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one of Raph taken last year...soundasleep after he destroyed the phone book. He kinda looks likea big blue furry block...

soundasleepSmall.jpg

Yep, that's his tail. (English lops do tend tohave rather long tails.) And the bald spot on his leg is reminiscent ofhis slipper socks I'd made for him, so he could maneuver on thehardwood floors. The socks worked well at first, but they began to bughim after a few weeks and he would constantly tug at them. They woundup rubbing the fur off his ankles and I had to stop using them (poorRaph looked like one of those little old men you see who have hairylegs with a ring of baldness around the ankles from wearing short socksall the time...if I had put a pair of Bermuda shorts on him and somesunglasses, he would've fit in perfectly on any beach in Florida). ;)

Gorgeous pics everyone! :inlove:

I took these today, sorry for the bad quality but it's very dark insideon these rainy days (yes I have my buns inside for the winter). I amsure BunBun is the only one of my rabbits that actually sleeps!

DSC08506.jpg

DSC08507.jpg

He he..you would think!

Actually his whole name is "tender juicy floppy leg" LOL. It came froma commercial that aired out here for the San Diego Zoo...because of hiscrooked leg. Though his leg is not at all floppy he has full use of it.It was a cute commercial I wish it was still on. It was a zebra teasinga lion by saying he had a tender juicy floppy leg and the lion shouldcome and eat him and then the lion roars and the zebra gets scared andruns away. We thought it was fitting because of his leg and hisencounter with the neighbors snake.

Edit:

I found it!! Click the link below to see the cutest commercial ever. It plays after a short ad (about 10sec)

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/robert/robert_tv2.html

OMG....we have soooo many pictures of Elliesleeping. There's nothing cuter than a sleepingbunny!! And yes, she pretty much has the run of our house, sothere are pics of her in the bedroom, family room, living room...hee hee

Snugglebunny.jpg

Sleeping2.jpg

P1010117_edited.jpg

P1030010.jpg

Ellie_table.jpg

Ellie_litter.jpg

Latest posts

Back