Post-Neuter Peeing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alyssaur

Reaction score
Noob was nuetered almost two weeks ago and I've read that buns sometimes get really naughty after they've been cut, so him acting out is not so unexpected.

The one thing I am concerned about, though, is that after he's done in the potty, his feet and tail are soaked with pee.

I first noticed this about 3 days ago when he had finished using his corner potty (he loves it for some reason). I assumed the wet butt was only because his butt is too big for that potty, so I replaced it with a larger rectangle one.

The next day he was wet again after using the new potty, so now I know it's not because of the pottys.

I'm not sure if this is him acting out, or if there's some sort of UTI going on. And I'm really worried.

I had him on Ditrim Duplo to prevent infection for the first 7 days (as prescribed), but I've stopped that as of last Tuesday and he didn't start this until Thursday. And now he might really need this medicine, so I'm wondering if I should get another prescription or what exactly I should do.. And what it could be..

I'm only asking you guys since it's Sunday and my vet can't be reached.

Please help!

Latest posts

Back