Possible Laugh Within.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Today started out with the usual fight to get the kids up and off to school, the animals all making some sort of noise to let us know that they were on the brink of starving to death...... :rollseyesand so on......

I had to work at one of the houses this morning. I've cleaned for them for about 6 or 7 years now. The man is a nice guy and home part of the time.... he leaves when I am there and they are at school/work and such.:sweep:

Only me and the dog are there. He's a big,sweet airedale.He's a good dog. I've known him since he came there and he's about 4 or 5 now. He's had a couple of times where he stole cleaning products or my gum from my purse but most of the time he just lays around and watches me clean.

Not today.

I knew the minute he started running around the house with his chewies..... circling the diningroom table and running up the stairs......... he wanted to play. Ok, big guy, go lay down.......

I take my shoes off and work in socks most of the time. I got my socks wet in the bathroom so I placed them on the heating vent and went on. I went upstairs after finishing the downstairs and had to go to the little girls' room... now, imagine personal items that could be needed in that room.. yep... I needed. SO, I got back to cleaning and placed the trash in a basket outside of the first bathroom, and turned to see a SOCK laying in the middle of one of the beds....... MY SOCK! ..... DOG! I got my sock...... I turned to see this big goofball standing with my piece of pink plastic personal TRASH I had thrown out...... and he takes off. :shock: We're talking a house with 4 HUGE bedrooms, 4 huge bathrooms, a big bonus room that has a pingpong table in just one end of it..... giant house..... ok? ...... I begin the chase.....

Down the stairs... through the livingroom and kitchen..... The MAN will be home anytime! ... oops there's another sock in the diningroom with his blankies......... off he goes upstairs as I take my sock.... I run up the stairs behind him and he's standing next to the trash container he raided ... with an empty mouth..... I see another sock (oops dropped the first one) back in a DIFFERENT bedroom doorway..... but where on Earth has he dropped that item? :run:I've got to find it before the man returns!I look all over! Bathrooms, nope, bedrooms, nope! lift the couch, the loveseat, check the stairs incase I just didn't see it...... (Found a piece of tissue and take it back to the trash container)..... oh look...... he put the item BACK IN THE TRASH! :whistling"Why are you chasing me, Pennie?" You can just see he's trying to get out of what he did! The big brat LOL!

I was relieved tho..... then I came home and Sydney had DESTROYED the trash here... it was strung through 3 rooms! :X

I love dogs...... I keep telling myself I do.

:roflmao:

LOL! Just imagine if the man had come home early and found you chasing the dog all over the house, you awkwardly explained why, and then it was in the rubbish all along!! :D

I would have DIED if he came home and I would have killed the dog if I hadn't found it LOL! I kept imagining it pushed down in the sofa! and they only have THREE I had to check!

Latest posts

Back