Possible breeds in the mix?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nochoramet

Reaction score
Here is Fiver. She was listed as a "dwarf mix" at the pet store where I bought her, but I think she's a mini rex, mini lop mix. She's got a similar head to the mini rex my friend has, but her ears are floppy and she's got the wrong fur. So, I'm thinking a mini lop in the mix? Her fur stands up if you rub it the wrong directions and takes forever to go back into position so I'm not sure if that's "rollback" or not. It's also very, very silky. Her ears dip forward and sometimes almost "helicopter" and one ear droops lower than the other. Mini rexes and mini lops are common in the south where I live so that's why I think these two breeds. Just a few pictures to show ya :) thanks!
SDC17472.jpg

SDC17469.jpg

SDC17467.jpg

SDC17462.jpg

thanks! That's all I can really think of - not too many breeds common around here besides meat breeds and mini lops, mini rexes, and lionheads. And of course, mixes like Fiver.

She really doesn't have any defining characteristics that could tell us what she is a mix of. She looks like a beautiful and healthy bunny and I hope you enjoy each other for a very long time.

Yeah, that's kind of what I figured... I love her even though she's not too keen on me I'm trying to earn her trust. I'm glad she looks healthy :) she grew a ton in just a week! These pictures were from 2 weeks ago and she's a lot bigger now. Almost adult sized!

Latest posts

Back