Portrait of my Perry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, first off I have to say a HUGE apology to Lalena 2148 for not posting this sooner :embarrassed:

As many of you know, I lost my little boy, Perry, last November :(. He is still a huge miss to us here. Well, Lalena saw some of my photos of him in my thread and did me a BEAUTIFUL portrait of him, and sent it tome. I got it framed and it now hangs on the wall of our living room. It is stunning, and even more so in 'real life' - you are a very talented person :).

This is the photo of Perry

PerryCloseup.jpg

And this is her picture

per004.jpg

Isn't it wonderful!!! I am so touched by her doing this for me:hug1. She is hopefully soon going to have an online gallery,which will be amazing.

Thanks again :). We love it!

Jan

Oh my gosh, that's amazing!:great:

Lalena you are so talented!

Jan what a beautiful tribute to Perry :rainbow:

Wow...that is a stunning portrait of Perry! It really does honorhim so well, doesn't it? Lalena is very gifted...I suspect she will get a ton of requests for pet portraits with such enormous talent.Absolutely beautiful!

That's a truly beautiful portrait, what a lovely thing for Lalena to do.

Oh, Jan, it's so beautiful :tears2:

Wow...what a beautiful capture of Perry. Very nicely done, Lalena...:)

What a wonderful way to memorialize your Perry...how sweet of her!! :D

Oh my goodness. What a special way to remember such a special rabbit...

I think that is awesome.

Wow - what wonderful talent you have Lalena ~ such a gift.

Peg

:groupparty:Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like it (and that Pernod liked it too)!

It looks great Jan! And no need to apologize, we were all REALLY busy. :hug:I'm just glad you liked it!

My gallery will be up soon, but for now, I have been doing stuff via email and stuff. I'll let everyone know when I get it up and running!:hug2:

She really has captured the essence of my boy.The longer time goes on, the more I realise how special he was, and there isn't a day goes by that I don't think of him.

It's really hard seeing Pernod on her own without him by her side :(. I guess they were just a match made in Bunny Heaven. But it is lovely to be able to sit and look at that portrait and remember him!

Jan

Back