Poppet's eardrop dance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosieleon

Reaction score
So Poppet was given a course of eardrops to be taken (two drops in each ear) twice a day.

Now that she has learnt that she hates these eardrops no matter how many treats we give her to distract her she will do what I can only describe as her rendition of a hyper helicopter.

Shaking her head as fast as it will go while jumping or running from one side of her cage to the other....which is never in a straight line due to the effort of head shaking.

The poor thing has a gelled hairstyle about her self now cause when a drop goes in she will do all she can do get every last bit out! even with me massaging it in (when I ge her still for a second)
Poor little helicopter bunny.

No no, she's coming here! I still have to find ways to smuggle bunnies in, but once I do, there will be bunnies disappearing all over RO. :p

LOL our Cali boy has the same thing going on. I think my bf had to give him the drops 3 times because he wouldn't let them sit in there before he ran off and shook his head.

IMG_1354.jpg

Who ever steals her needs to degrease her, poor little girl has spiky hair...and hay stuck to her face, classy.

Tomorrow is her last day of captivity then she can be let out for little bits!!!!!!

Anaira wrote:
What do you mean, Katie?? We already have the most adorable rabbit in the world here; Reuben!

The perfect come back! All the bunnies on here are too cute! I wish bunnies liked play dates...I wish we had play dates in Scotland ha ha ha

This is actually my point. Adding to Ruebens adorableness (yep its a word) by introducing little Poppet would overload your country with cuteness. So Poppet must come here. While your at it please send Rueben as well. So his cuteness does not damage the eco system and cause anymore globel warming..... Makes perfect sense if you REALLY think about it.

Latest posts

Back