Poppet ran straight through her locked cage door

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosieleon

Reaction score
The other night Poppet was in her cage with the door shut with my mother and I just sitting about.

I had looked at Poppet a couple of minutes before and she was fas asleep in her corner.

All of a sudden she ran straight through the closed door blasting it open and right to the other side of the livingroom, she then hid behind one of the chairs and kept thumping for a minute or two. I slowly sat on the ground and filled my hand with treats and just waited for her to come out. about 5 minutes later and a couple more tthumps she was lying in tthe middle of the livingroom breathing so fast she looked like she vibrating.

I can only assume she had a nightmare or something, there were no noises or sudden movements. I had to check her later that night to see if she had cut her face on the bars when she slammed into them but she is all good.

Very strange indeed!!!!

04aedd2a112911e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

As you can see by her helping fold/try on my washing she is all happy now

Hi Rosie, your Poppet is one ADORABLE bunny. The poor baby being frightened like that.

Is their anyway you can cover her cage with a blanket or towel or something? I actually have Winston & Vega's and Daisy Mae's cage :) covered with fleece blankets. To me it gives them a little more privacy and security and warmth.

Susan

Here's a picture of Wiston & Vega's cage, you can see the blue fleece balnketon ther cage.

658.jpg

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
This is a sign that she seriously needs to be kissed by a expert bun snuggler..... so go ahead and stick her on a plane. You can thank me later :)

Aw thank you! Poppet as beautiful as she is is such a wild bunny she doesn't like kisses though I give them to her when she is getting treats. Do you know how hard it is to have such a beautiful girl and not give her millions of kisses and cuddles?!

OOOOH THE PAIN THE PAAAAIN!!!

Latest posts

Back