Poor Valuran has a cold

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
My poor bun bun Vey Vey has a cold, wet nose andis sneezing a lot. We waited a couple of days (no choice really withthe holiday), but as he's still sneezing, we're bringing him intomorrow.

Of course, this hasn't stopped him from getting into mischief. He'sstill the same little troublemaker as usual. Also, he's still an eatingmachine, so no worries about that. I'm actually looking forward to seehow much he's gained since the last time he was in. He's a tank now!

A lot of sneezing and a cold wet nose isn't agood thing. You have to be careful it's not Pasteurella andthat the others don't catch it. How long has it been going on?

-Carolyn

Carolyn, he hasn't been sneezing a lot, this isthe past few days that I've noticed it. Every now and then they'llsneeze, but so do my cats and us, for that matter. I don't get toofreaked over one sneeze, but he had a big sneezing fit the other night,and daily, I'd say four or five sneezes.

I noticed his wet nose a bit before that, but then it was gone so Ididn't worry about again. Yesterday I noticed it looked matted, soclearly he's got a runny nose.

I just checked his nose and it's dry right now. Still bringing him in, have an appointment for tomorrow.

I'm glad you're getting him checked out, Stephanie.

Do keep us posted.

I'll say a prayer for the little guy. He's so beautiful.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back