Poor NJ Bunny Neglected & Needs Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PupTheRabbit

Reaction score
Anyone who lives in New Jersey or near looking for a pet rabbit? I work with a girl who is trying to give one away (sigh) because the woman who owns her doesn't want her anymore.

Poor thing...she bought it because she is a photographer (I don't know exactly why she needed the rabbit) but after she did whatever she needed to do she doesn't have the time or interest of having a pet rabbit anymore.

It hasn't even been to the vet. All I know is that she is brown, black, and blonde colored (so pretty!) and she is pushing 2 years old. I was told she gets along with other animals as well. She just needs a loving home and room to play. Nobody at her current home really pays attention to her (except to feed her I'm guessing) and I'm doubting she is even taken care for properly.

I wish I could save this bunny, I just don't have the money and it wouldn't be right to (I have 2 rabbits of my own).

Please let me know and I can work something out. I will give you more info in time. Thanks!

There are a bunch of rescues in NJ. Did you try contacting any of them? I just spent weeks looking for a bun and am surprised how quickly they get adopted from the rescues. Often I would keep losing the one I wanted to see.

Thank you everyone. Did rescueme.org and also my blog (puptherabbit.com). I don't think you can post on Petfinder. I tried. And I also did craigslist but it got flagged a few hours later :(

Latest posts

Back