Poor Nibbles!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow i have seen an improvement already

Her eyes and nose discharge have cleared up a fair bit, her wheezinghas gone down and she is happier already. Shes eatinglooooooooads!! But my only concern is that i haven't seen any poop in awhile. Any ideas?

Leanne x

How long has it been since she's pooped? Is she taking in any hay?

Try giving her some pineapple or pinapple juice in a syringe.

Ed

How's the girl doing today? You mentioned seeing improvement yesterday .. hope its still increasing!! :D

Sorry no ideas on the pooping except making sure she's getting plenty of hay to keep stuff moving along.

ill be saying prayers for the both of you tonight!

to be honest, she hasnt had all that much haysince she moved into the house so i will be SURE to give her more. Ifthat doesnt work, i will try the pineapple juice. It has been about 2days since she has pooped.
Although theres no discharge iin her eyes now, the fur aroundthe outside has gone hard and i am trying to bathe it so it will goback to normal, but its proving difficult, any ideas?
Shes doing quite well today, but she is making some noises. It isntwheezing like before but more like trying to blow her nose - itsdifficult to explain but shes still eating and drinking plenty. Shesalso real good with her injections and she has no problems with megiving them to her. I can certainly say its a lot easier than giving itorally to russel was.

Leanne :)

Keep working the hard fur with warmcompresses. It'll come off, you just have to hold thecompresses on the area for a bit.

Give the little one my love.

-Carolyn

I hope your baby keeps gettingbetter. Giving a injection is probably easier thanin the mouth for a bunny. I wish I could give my son ainjection when he needs medicene.. He runs very fast when hesee's medicene.

Cristy

Oh Leanne, this is great news. Way to goNibbles. I have been following this thread with tears in my eyespraying that she will be ok. All of us here are praying for youboth.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Did the crust dry them shut? Were you able to get them clean?

-Carolyn

RusselandRoxy wrote:
We have poop!!:bunnydance:... and lots of it lol

we hav another vets visit moz so will let u no how things go!!

Leanne
:groupparty::bunnydance::highfive::sunshine:

I hope she just keeps getting better. I hope theeyes open better soon as well. Are they just crusted shut from all theweepy eye she had a couple days ago?

Back