Poor Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolWaterRabbitry

Reaction score
I feel so bad for my doe Contralto (aka Connie). She's a rhinelander sport doe who we bred about a month ago to a beautiful marked buck from her original breeder. I palpated a while back and confirmed that she has 4-6 babies in her, and she's HUGE. She's due on the 12th but for the last couple of days she has been showing signs that she will go early. I'm not that worried since today is day 28 and she's had a good pregnancy thus far. But I feel so bad for her. :biggrin:So many babies in one somewhat tiny belly. She's gotten to the point where she has to keep her hind end up all the way when she lays down. And boy is she hamming it up everytime I go in. :p

One thing that I find odd is that when I put the box in today I put it in the wrong corner since she grabbed the side with her mouth and moved it. So I placed it in a different corner, and again she moved it, finally I moved it to a corner that she was dragging it to and she left it there.....odd? lol Anyone else have a doe that's that picky? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back