Poor Dribbles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dribbles

Reaction score
Well i cant find the thread but im sure you canall remember Dribbles, Dribbles has been from a she to a he but now ihave found outDribbles is defantly a she, so i do have 3females i want to try and bond them all together i cant help thinkingthat one day Dribbles Nibbles and Honey might all be in a hutchtogether. (its atwo storey hutch) But at the moment dibbles is in hersmall single level cage.

Hooray for Dribbles she must be happy no we know she is not a he!!! lol :bunnydance:

Wow...Dont know how I missed this!

Dribbles is a she?!! Three girls..that should be fun! Ask Binkies ifyou have questions..she has three little ladies (although one getsalong with two who hate eachother).

Bonding three girls, huh?I have never bonded girls so I donthave much advice. Just make sure you read up...even girls can be verymean and aggressive. Will you have them all spayed?

Please keep us posted!

-Haley

PS. Basil and Max are getting excited over Dribbles pics now that they know he is a she (they are both dutch too) :)

Latest posts

Back