pooping everywhere!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheridan

Reaction score
This isnt a huge problem but my bunnies poop all over the lower floor of the hutch.

They always pee in the litterbox which is great but poop everywhere.Surprisingly they never poop on the second floor. Is there any way thatI can get them to poop in the box?

They were spayed in July which is why they are kind of litter trained.

Any help would be great!! I also forgot to add they are coming up for 9 months now

Doyou put hay in your litter boxes? Alot of rabbits like munching on hay while they do their business so trytopping off your litter boxes with some, it works a treat with my two!Now where ever I put hay I find a small pile of poops.:disgust:

My bun has needed a little extra help, too - like Bunnys_rule, I also put hay in my bun's litterbox.

Putting those territorial poops in the litterbox (so that your girlsget the idea) would probably help, too - at least, it has with Nibbles,but I only have one bun... Might be a bit harder for both of yours toget the idea, but I think it's worth working on.

All the best with this!

yup I have tried the hay thing but these pilesof poop are ALL over the hutch. Its amazing how these 2 small thingscan produce sooooo much:foreheadsmack:

Latest posts

Back