Pooka

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenuidae

Pooka's Momma
Reaction score
Pooka (or "Pookaburra", "Pook", or "Burra") is my 2.5 year old doe. When my family got her, I was told she was a Dwarf. Imagine the surprise when she ended up being a 10lb adult Havana girl. I do love her to pieces, but she does like to keep me on my toes. She was initially supposed to be a gift for my younger sisters (who were 13 and 9 years old at the time) from my mother, but my mom brought me to pick her out since I am the one in my family that knows things about animals. Needless to say, shortly after she was given to my sisters, they stopped caring. I had been taking care of her since the beginning. Needless to say, she became mine. She has been strongly bonded to me since day 1 and quickly gets upset if anyone else tries to get too close to her, since my sisters were rough with her at first. But she is very tolerant with everything I do, though quite vocal at times. But I've found for her she just uses her grunts to communicate what she wants or that she's nervous rather than being aggressive. She can be quite the sassy little girl as well, but at the end of the day, she loves to rest in my lap and watch movies with me. She's one of my best friends.

0906121642a.jpg

Latest posts

Back