Pooey Bunny Bum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
Ive been away this week so it was up to my brother to look after the buns *sigh*. Anyway when I came back I was surprized to see them ok and that they had been fed and given fresh water everyday.

I noticed before when I was putting them in for the night that Bracon's pooing more than usual, some are normal but most are a lot bigger, there not soft and the bigger ones are not as round.

She also has a bit of poo on her bum, which I cleaned for her. Its been like this since yesterday. Do you think it might be something she ate? Ive asked my brother and he said he just gave them pellets and water. Other than that she's eating and acting normaly.

It could be that maybe he has been giving her more pellets than normal and she has been gorging herself on them, or maybe she managed to sneak something that she shouldn't have.

Just push the hay and it should come back to regular. Have you cleaned her? It's really important (as I'm sure you know) to keep her clean, especially given that it's flystrike season.

Your brother was probably just feeding her differently, maybe more pellets than she's used to? I would decrease her pellets for a few days and make sure she eats lots of hay. It should clear up in a few days.

Latest posts

Back