Polish breeders?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IM4Swine

Reaction score
I have considered getting Polish, and I wondered if there was anybody who could answer a few questions for me and tell me more about the breed. I was wondering what their temperament is like, if it is easy to get good color and body type, and what are someof their advantages/disadvantages as opposed to other small breeds.Thank you.

I have a polish..i am not a breeder yet..but in a matter of months i sould be...my boy(my d.p pict) pirate is the best temperd rabbit in the world..he is a cat!! no joke!! but the prob with white polish is they have blue eyes some times and that can possibly make them more seseptible to sezers..but he is the best and you should get one!there amazing!:D

I know Pamnock breeds Polish, although her main breeds are Holland Lops and Dwarf Hotots. She's also an ARBAjudge. I'm sure she could answer your questions when she getsback- I think she's at a show this weekend.

I have a Polish/mix girl and she's a beastly little princess :))),although from what I've heard Polish do tend to have nice personalities.Of course it really does come down to the individual rabbit as even siblings can have very different personalities. I don't know anything about breeding them though.

Also, if you bred two Polish of different colors, would you get the same colors as the parents, colors from somewhere else in their pedigree, or would it mess up the color and make something that is not showable?

Back