Pnut binks at new bunny friends!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photo, I can never get our little guy to wear anything! any tips for getting him/her to stay still with the glasses on?!

Pnut is amazing. He lets me hold him while on his back and then I rich him gently and he falls asleep. I also trim his nails while he lays on his back. I don’t know a lot about rabbit dispositions but am an animal person so with that being said I would try having your bunny sit on your lap and do short periods of desensitization. If your bun has a favorite treat I would feed him that as you try to achieve said behavior. Pnut loves his dried papaya and pineapple. He only gets a wee piece ( I call it his bunny crack as he will do just about anything for it. Remember only a little as you want to watch the sugar intake. I taught him to hop onto his grass hut and stand on his hind feet and then he jumps down and then jumps on his box. He gets his “crack” after I trim his nails too. But find your bunny’s favorite treat and reward him with it when he does what you are asking. Start out slowly. If the glasses, for example, scare him then take small steps. Hold your bunny and put the glasses on your lap and reward him... baby steps or should I say bunny steps... hope that helps! Let me know

Back