Plenilune

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Midnight Moon*~

Reaction score
3:36am..

I just got done saying goodbye to my baby..

I'll miss you Plen..

DesisPics017.jpg

I probably wont be on for awhile.. if I even come back.

I also still have to decide the fate for my other rabbits.. I've been thinking about selling out.

We'll see..

I'm so sorry. I know this is a hard time for you and selling your rabbits may be the best thing for you, but you can also look to them to help you heal. They love you, just as Plenilune did, and that love and support can help with the grief. Best of luck, whatever you choose. Binky free, pretty Plenilune. :rainbow:

I'm so sorry that you lost Plenilune. :tears2:I'm sorry also that your going through a rough time with your rabbits. :hug2:I hope your heart heals from your loss.

:rainbow:RIP Plenilune:pink iris:

Karlee

I'm sorry for your loss. Plenilune was a beautiful rabbit. Other rabbits may help you heal though. Give it time.:hug1

Yes, I agree.

My other rabbits could help, however there are a lot that I would like to be put into a pet home since with all my show rabbits I dont have the time to play with my 'pets'

I would not sell out completely, I's be keeping my Harlequins and Californian Doe. And possibly picking up another Californian and a couple more Harlequins.

But I dont know.. Just an idea.

Aww I'm sorry for your loss. :cry4:She was beautiful! You hang in there, k?:bunnyhug:

RIP Plenilune :pink iris:

Latest posts

Back