Please Welcome Odin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had him on the couch last night. Didn't even pee once. I'm sure that won't last, though.

odincouch1.jpg

odincouch2.jpg

odincouch3.jpg

He's looks gorgeous against the blue couch. How did you pry yourself away from him last night to get some sleep? I'm sure he was the last one you said good night to and the first one you thought of and checked on when you woke up.

It's not a given that he'll go to the bathroom on the couch. None of mine ever have.

-Carolyn

He sure is a cutie, but I have to ask what is the aqua coloured stuff in his ear????
Pardon my ignorance, I am assuming it's some sort of tattoing thingy?

(sorry to sound vague, is late here and been a looong night)

You're right. It's the ink the breeder used to clamp-tattoo his ear. It was a little sensitive yesterday but I'll try washing it off today.

He is absolutely gorgeous!
And I kind of like the agua-marine color in the ear thing he's got going there...
I'm going to try to paint the inside of my Maggie's ear hot pink!
:wink

Shuu wrote:
Ihad him on the couch last night. Didn't even pee once. I'm sure thatwon't last, though.

odincouch1.jpg

odincouch2.jpg

odincouch3.jpg

Did you pick the rabbit to go with the couch or the couch to go with the rabbit?

Ed

Hey Shuu, (that's why i missed you cause you didn't stay long)

CONGRATS!!!!! He is beautiful.

I am sooo glad you found him. when i didn't see you there i got worried that you were lost or something.

remember... you got a bunnysitter here anytime! :)

lol

Nicole

Shuu wrote:
You're right. It's the ink the breeder used to clamp-tattoo his ear. It was a little sensitive yesterday but I'll try washing it off today.
I thought that was what it was, see I AM learning!!! LOL:p

Shuu!!!! He's SO gorgeous!! I hated to miss the show, but I know I would have come home with a bunny too! I love his big ears - they look like the ears on the bunny in all the Telus TVcommercial.

Sooo sweet!! I WANT!!

How cute...I can't wait til the day the dog realizes Odin is bigger...:shock: If he tries to mount the dog...the poor thing will be scared to death!

im planning out my bunny napping trip right now heehhehehehe watch him close shuu here i come lol he is just plain gorgeous!! :inlove:

Shuu,

You're not kidding about him growing so fast. I swear, there were times when I'd get up in the morning and really swore that Cali grew duringthe night.

Like the energizer bunny, they just seem to keep growing, and growing,and growing. That said, they don't seem to realize that they're not 2lbs. Such Big Babies, in every sense of the term.

Give that nose a kiss for me. :kiss:

-Carolyn

I agree with you Carolyn about how fast theygrow. Like when we got MeatHead he was just a tiny lil 1.5lbs bub and in almost 4 months he gained 8.5lbs. What a big boy.

Shuu your bun is cute and beautiful. I love the pic with your dog. Too cute.

Hey Shuu, loook over there...

**Grabs Odin and runs**:p

He is such a handsome guy.What does your dog think of the amazing growing bunny?

Latest posts

Back