Please Welcome Home our Katrina Dog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
Sadie is a 6-12 month old mutt (redish incoloring). She was taken from LA to Mississippi to New Jersey! She isgetting along great with Reya (no rabbit intros yet!)

We will keep this updated with pictures to come!

-Danielle

Wow, that is really great of you to take a dogin need into your home. I hope everything works out well. Props to you!:highfive:

What a beautiful pup!

attachment.php

How's Sadie's health? Did she have anytrouble before she was rescued? I know she's healthy nowbecause I know you never would've taken her if not, but I'm justcurious.

Do they have any clue who she belongs to is still alive or is there away for people who have left their pets behind that have been rescuedto find if their babies are still alive and well living in some angel'shouse like your own?

-Carolyn

It's always good to see people that are sogenerous. I don't know how anyone could be willing to leave theiranimals behind. I know we took our two rabbits, and my fiance's parentstook their two dogs and bird.

Welcome to the new pup!!!

She's such a sweetie. Is shea foster or did youadopt her? If I had to give up my puppy, I would feel so muchbetter knowing there were kind people loving her!!

Carolyn wrote:
How's Sadie's health? Did she have any troublebefore she was rescued? I know she's healthy now because Iknow you never would've taken her if not, but I'm justcurious.

Do they have any clue who she belongs to is still alive or is there away for people who have left their pets behind that have been rescuedto find if their babies are still alive and well living in some angel'shouse like your own?

-Carolyn
At this time we are just fostering her.

She seems very healthy. One of her hind legs is a bit tender andswollen, however she was in a crate for a very long time. I think we'lluse some warm compresses on it tonight and we will call the rescuepeople to arrange for a vet visit if it doesn't improve. I thinks it'sprobably a muscle sprain or strain. Who knows what the poor thing wentthrough.

All of the animals that were rescued in this groupweresurrendered. The owners will not be reclaiming them. All of them neednew forever homes or at least a foster home in the meantime.

Aww! She's beautiful and you changed your avatar back to Buck Ives.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back