Please Vote In Cruelty Poll!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
from Lisa at SARSBC: (Nov. 7)

Hopefully you'll get this in time. It may only be a one day survey.
But it's worth taking any chance possible to make the tax payers' feelings on this issue known.

The horrific torture of a dog in Didsbury Alberta is prompting an
outpouring of outrage and discussion on the implications for people who commit such horrific acts.

630 CHED is having a listener survey today asking people to vote on thequestion: "Do you think animal cruelty laws should be toughened up?".

http://www.630ched.com/station/corus_qod_poll.cfm

I had read the news stories about this poor dog, I'll spare you theawful details, but he didn't make it. :tears2:

Please make it known that this can NOT be tolerated!

I did not get to vote.I was tolate.:bigtears:Even though I'm only ten I would havevoted. yes

I love animals. (I want to be a vet when I growup):happybunny:

rumpelteazer:D

The following petition ties in with the dog fromAlberta. I would ask that only Canadian residentswhoare16 yearsor older sign this petition, asthis has to be legal.

The goal of this petition is to give support to have Bill C-50re-introduced to strengthen current laws and jail times to thoseconvicted of animal abuse crimes.

If you would like to take part in this petition, please read thefollowing. Do not feel obligated to do so, and for everybody who isnot Canadian or under 16, please do not sign the petition asthis petition has to be legal!

I'd like to warn you before hand, that the description of the two abusecases is quite disturbing and graphic. One of the cases involved thedog that has been mentioned by Pipp, and the creater of the petitionsdaughter's rabbit. Both are very disturbing and horrifying.

Here is where you are able to sign, and more information about the petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Midnite1/petition.html

Situations like this remind me why I don'treally have any faith in humanity. Not only do animal abuse cases needstronger punishements, but they need to be publisized. Sure I soundharsh, but when confronted with this kind of thing that happenseveryday, how can one not be?

I signed, and I hope everyone else that can did! Strength in numbers people!

I agree. I'm pretty sure there hasalso been a study about the connectionbetween animal abuseand abuse and murders towards humans.

Latest posts

Back