Please vote for JDRF on Facebook!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
One of the moms in our local JDRF chapter sent me an e-mail with the info for this and I thought it was really cool! It's a great way to help JDRF!

here's the e-mail-
Cause Announcement from Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Vote JDRF in "Vote for a Cause" here: http://apps.facebook.com/voteforacause?m=f4d1dd80

The causes have been narrowed down now to 16 causes, and JDRF is in the running! Voting for this round will end on Sept 11th; then the field will be cut down to 8 causes.

The contest ends Sept. 20th. The winning cause will receive US $50,000 in Intel co-branded advertising on Facebook.

Thanks for your help!

Rachael Woodruff Lewinson
Cause Admin

i've already hit up all my friends and family by e-mail and twitter, and y'all were next on my list:hug::highfive:!

andi know how awesome everyone on RO is about voting for things to help out members, so i was hoping you guys can help me/us out:D:biggrin2:!?!

(if anyone is wondering, i've had type 1 diabetes for 5+ years, since i was ten. this is my JDRF fundraising page from last year:p)

~Anna:pink iris:

JadeIcing wrote:
I will post on my facebook.

thanks!

i hate to ask(and potentially make more work:shock:), but is something wrong with the e-mailing system? i checked the box that says 'Notify me by e-mail when replies are posted to this topic' but i didn't get an e-mail......:D:(

Latest posts

Back