Please help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Bunny Drake

Reaction score
Hey!!
I’m new to this site. My brother is allergic to my bunny Drake! We keep Drake outside in a large hutch, but I really want to bring him inside (in his pen obviously since we have a dog). My brother starts sneezing and is sick the whole week.
- Thanks,

The decision is up to your parents/guardian. If there is nothing that can be done to help your brother's allergy, then it wouldn't be good for him to have your rabbit indoors. If you are wanting to spend more time with your rabbit, maybe a playpen or rabbit run outside that you can sit in with him, is a way to do this(supervised, keeping a watch for any potential predators).

We do that already with his play pen, except I am terrified of bugs. Another problem, our landlord refuses to let another pet into our house (we have a dog) in fear it will rip our carpet. And my parents think bunnies smell.

We also tried putting a blanket underneath his cage, but he would try to chew on it and dig. Luckily I stopped him and put it away .

Latest posts

Back