Please help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billie007

Billie007
Reaction score
I'm worried about Lenin, he keeps lying down flat on his stomach, not eating much and his tummy is making loud gurgling noises :/

He's not showing me the kind of affection he normally does ..

He's had a GI Stasis scare before and when he was being nurtured he had GI Stasis shot..

Any advice? Please

Oh gosh! Sorry im not too sure. Did he get into anything he shouldnt have? Sorry, im not much help. Keep us updated on Lenin.

Update; it was nothing too serious and he's home safe :D, just a bloated tummy and a small gas problem but the emergency vets gave him pain killers and a little injection to kick his digestive system! He is on a disputable powder to be fed by a syringe but other than that he's go a clean bill of health :) The vet also commented on how clever and handsome Lenin is.. well obviously he's my Lenin haha

Update; it was nothing too serious and he's home safe :D, just a bloated tummy and a small gas problem but the emergency vets gave him pain killers and a little injection to kick his digestive system! He is on a disputable powder to be fed by a syringe but other than that he's go a clean bill of health :) The vet also commented on how clever and handsome Lenin is.. well obviously he's my Lenin haha

Oh gosh! Whew, thats great to hear! Silly little Lenin!

Back