Please help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnbunn

Reaction score
Hi, I'm asking this for a friend. Curious about this little guy. Mini lop or holland? I can never tell. I know weight helps but most people don't know the weight. Thanks

image.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a relative body size? Just going from his head and ears I would say holland. His color is either sable point or pointed white

How old is he? It still looks pretty young because the ears are still tiny. I'll bet if you post a couple of side view photos, one of the more experienced here will come along and let you know. I found out here that what I thought was a mini-lop that my son bought from the pet store *rolls eyes* turned out to be a Holland mini lop. They only told him mini lop when he purchased his bun. Nonetheless, he's adorabuns! :heartbeat:

Just one other photo but you can't really see him, mostly to show his cage. My friends looking to keep it small so i said i'd ask on here. He's a definite cutie. Thanks for the help so far.

He looks more like a Holland from the front because of his round, wide head and smaller looking bone. He has longer ears than ideal for a Holland, but that can happen.

Latest posts

Back