Please help(:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm young and enjoy colors, you didn't have to reply if you weren't happy with the way I typed it. Thank you for your opinion but it was not needed. :innocent

Crystal - thank you for the link.

I'm not going to lock this thread or anything but I want to remind EVERYONE (even myself) that we try to preach tolerance here....that includes tolerance for someone who uses colored words even though it can make it very hard on the eyes...and tolerance for those who help you even if they express their frustrations.

Crystal was not the only one who was frustrated - she's just the only one who posted in the thread.

Also - remember that the list of breeds may get updated this fall when ARBA has their convention if their are any breeds that pass their third presentation.

The color did not bother me at all. If it did I would have kept it to myself, no one was cursing or posting inappropriate things so why mention it. Anyhootle no harm done. Like Carely mentioned it was not a whole paragraph. I thought it was purdy :)
Glad you got your ARBA recognized breed list :) Hopefully we will see Lionheads on there soon. Wooo hooooo

Lionheads aren't on there yet??? Hmm... that's strange. Well, I love them! :biggrin: They're so cute!

Oh, and thanks guys:) I thought it looked a little plain so I did it up all fancy. Like you guys said, since it wasn't a paragraph I didn't think it would be too much and it didn't take any time at all. I like it:) lol thanks again! :innocent

I think there is a competition between Lionheads and LionLops and whichever makes it 3rd showing first will get put in the book and the other will fade away from the way it sounds....?

CCWelch wrote:
I think there is a competition between Lionheads and LionLops and whichever makes it 3rd showing first will get put in the book and the other will fade away from the way it sounds....?
To my understanding there is currently no COD that has been pulled for lionlops. Once someone pulls one (Certificate of Development) they have something like five years to work on developing the breed (or is it less - I really don't know for sure) and then they start the process of presenting them towards passing as a breed.

So I highly doubt that lionlops will ever really be up for consideration considering there are something like 8 or 9 people now holding a COD? (A new one was just added recently by Joe ... um...I think he's from Chow Mane Rabbitry..).

TinysMom wrote:
CCWelch wrote:
To my understanding there is currently no COD that has been pulled for lionlops. Once someone pulls one (Certificate of Development) they have something like five years to work on developing the breed (or is it less - I really don't know for sure) and then they start the process of presenting them towards passing as a breed.

So I highly doubt that lionlops will ever really be up for consideration considering there are something like 8 or 9 people now holding a COD? (A new one was just added recently by Joe ... um...I think he's from Chow Mane Rabbitry..).

I thought the Lion heads did pass? or a few correct? And the ARBA is very slow with updating their site. They were reconstructing a lot of it, the past few months, and is probably why the breeds have yet to be updated.

and I'm with you, that there is no lionlop COD, or atleast not that I have heard in the rabbit world. The lops seem to be a pain to get passed.... the velveteens have been at it for how long now? And there has been quite a bit of 'plush lop' talk on the rabbit things on my facebook.

and I didn't mean to come off so rude with the first post. It just really pulls and burns at my eyes. I love the background on the board so much b/c it's a very dull color and doesnt not hurt to look at. ANd I guess I said something b/c it wasn't the only post with the color, and before there were tons of them I said something =/

Lionheads passed their FIRST presentation. They must pass three presentations in five years to become a breed.

If they pass this year and next...then they'll be a breed....officially by ARBA that is.

TinysMom wrote:
Lionheads passed their FIRST presentation. They must pass three presentations in five years to become a breed.

If they pass this year and next...then they'll be a breed....officially by ARBA that is.
i kept thinking in my newest issue of domestic rabbits, like a few of them passed totally. I don't pay much attention to the lion heads though.

Latest posts

Back