Please help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadBB

Reaction score
Hi everyone I need your help.....

I spotted a bun I fell in love with but he is a year old and has been bred. Do they act totally different once they have mated like will they now act like all there is to do in life is to hump? :? He is just so adorable and I am hoping he has a very good attitude as I love lap bunnies. ;)

He is the broken black

lionheadbrokens3-08.jpg

well he is it a he?
is having a kick in effect of mate with every thing.. OR a im more domaniate than you, or a chair.... ect. are you going to breed him? if not get him neteured. he and you will be happy.

Each rabbit is different, in my limited experience. I haven't found them to be different specifically after mating though, although if they are intact they could be different if they can smell other rabbits (of either gender).

Getting him neutered though should remove most, if not all, of the undesirable behaviours (spraying, humping, scenting, etc), and so that would probably be something worth looking into. You'll need to find a rabbit savvy vet in your area to do the operation.

My bucks that i have bred, don't seem any different than the ones that I havent. I mean if you put a girly near either one they might go after her, but I havn't noticed much of a big behavorial difference

I'm not sure about the difference after breeding but all bunnies have different personalities, some don't like being petted and some love cuddles!

He's a year old!? He's sooo cute and fluffy! :)

I agree with Flashy - it really depends on the individual male's disposition rather than whether or not he has ever been used for breeding. Some of very sexually agressive - some aren't.

Pam

Back