Please Help Re-Home Rorschach.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galinfla

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I request assistance in finding Rorschach a new home. I never meant to get attached, but I did. After his recent escape-attempt, I realized that my home really isn't an ideal place for a rabbit. He needs somewhere he can hop around indoors or (preferably) somewhere with a yard suitable for him to exercise.

Rorschach kind of makes me think of some cats. He gives you the impression that he's merely allowing you to pet him. Of course, his half closed eyes when you massage his little face betrays his show of indifference. He will zoom up to you in order to get treats or affection when he wants it, but won't come near you when you're the one who wants him.

He isn't neutered, but I haven't had behavioral issues with him. He has only nipped me once, and that was because I kept holding him after he'd tried to get me to let him off of my lap. (He'll dig at you when he wants down... I just didn't know that yet.) He is litter trained and as long as his litter pan is reasonably clean, he'll use it. He loves cilantro and rabbit pellets the most, but will eat pretty much any veggie you give him.

If you (or anybody you know) are looking for a rabbit in the Daytona Beach area, let me know. I'm not in a big rush to re-home him, but I do believe he'd be better off elsewhere.

I looked over the local shelter sites and saw that there were tons of rabbits in need of homes... so I'm not going to have any expectations of re-homing soon. As I said, I'm not in a rush. I am mostly requesting that if anybody in the area is looking for a rabbit, and can provide a more ideal environment, please let me know.

Latest posts

Back