Please help me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisysmommy

Reaction score
Daisy is 7 she has been sick vet put her on endoflaxin she was doing better eating baby food and little water. This evening she is acting weird and I'm scared. She is sitting with ears pointed up and not responding. When I touched her she fell over and shivered then went back to the original position. She hasn't ate and I'm scared

That sounds serious. I would mush up some pellets in water and slowly syringe feed her, or use critical care if you have some. Is it possible to get her to an emergency vet at all?

You need to get her back to the vet right away. It sounds like something else is wrong. She also may be in pain and that is why she is acting the way she is, so you will also want to get her some pain meds. If she isn't eating and drinking on her own, you will also need to start syringe feeding her food and water.

I would go emergency vets asap. Just took Brooke my bun there and just got her back on a ton of medicine. Please let us know how your bunny is and I hope you can syringe feed her and get her on the road to recovery. Please get her to a vet asap to get this checked out.

Vanessa

See if they can give her Sub Q fluids at the vets if she is not drinking any water. That is what they had to do with Brooke who was not drinking either and Brooke hadn't touched water in like 2-3 days.

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back