Please help if you see this???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rochy

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of it. My rabbit has a moist nose, there is no discharge and he does drink from a water bowl because he refuses to drink from the bottle. So I'm not sure what the chances are that its just from drinking water rather than something more serious, as I don't know how long his nose would remain like that after drinking the water. So my first question is what are the chances that it is nothing serious and how long would you estimate if you had to make an educated guess that his nose would remain moist for after drinking water? ( the part thats moist is right under his nose/ right above his mouth, you could see the fur is wet/ moist)
Also, he began sneezing a couple days ago, i assumed it was the hay because the new one that i got it particularly dusty. But i know rabbits sneeze in general, or due to dusty hay, so when do I know that there is too much sneezing??
Thats the only two things that i have noticed and i would really appreciate some help so i know whether i should really go to a vet asap... Thanks in advance!

If you feel it might be due to the dusty hay, either try buying some hay that isn't so dusty or shake out the dusty hay before giving it to your rabbit to see if that helps.

If not, best to have a good rabbit vet check your bun. There is only so much that we can tell you over the internet without being vets and without seeing your rabbit in person.

Latest posts

Back