Please click my...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get a whole bunch of clicks by putting my eggs and hatchlings onto a fansite.. I can get you a whole bunch of links tomoroow or something but i need to get off now. PM me if you want some.

Yay! :D Thanks Prisca!

Uh oh! MyLOVEABLES' orange hatchling is going to die very soon! Please click!

My eggs are also in need of some desperate clicking!

Yay! Congrats Boz! Two of your dragons have grown up! I can't edit the post at the top though :p

It's alright Malexis, lol it's a challenge trying to hatch the dragons just on RabbitsOnline but thanks anyway!

I also use a fan site and I post them on other forums I'm on. :p

If you want aid from others you can go to your Account Settings and check "Accept aid from others" and it'll show up on each egg/hatchling's profile (you can look at mine to see) then if you need help and people see that people will help. If you don't want the help it's set at auto to not have you accept aid from others.

I have a few others that I haven't posted too. :p

These are the ones that are not adults yet.

Wowee! Go Boz! Your dragons are awesome!

Beautiful dragons everyone! :)

Oh aww. My eggs are about to die, any second! :p Oh well.

I'm off to rescue some abandoned eggs! ;) Good luck everyone!

Edit: Actually I'm not giving up! I really want these eggs to hatch! :D Please click!

Thanks~

Clicked on your eggs Nethie!

Here is my new egg. Please click on it! :)

There are some lovely dragons there!
I have clicked everyones and thought I would add the one I stole. It had a lovely orange glow :biggrin2:

Edited to add that I am a sucker for a rescue!

Have a great day everyone
Nik

Yay, another dragon person! ;)

Clicked on your eggs, hope they grow up!

I got a couple of new ones too. Please click!

Rhun and Speckle wrote:
NetherlandDwarf it looks like your top two eggs are going to hatch!!! They have cracks in them now and they didn't the other day I was here :D

I am so excited! so is my daughter! i hope they live through to adulthood this time :biggrin2:

I'm clicking on everyone else's eggies!!!

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
Rhun and Speckle wrote:
NetherlandDwarf it looks like your top two eggs are going to hatch!!! They have cracks in them now and they didn't the other day I was here :D

I am so excited! so is my daughter! i hope they live through to adulthood this time :biggrin2:

I'm clicking on everyone else's eggies!!!
Oh My Goodness!!!!!!! All of them now have cracks :D

This is certainly exciting..... I have never seen one hatch before!

Nik
P.S all eggs are clicked :)

Click! Click!

They have huge cracks now!

There's a lot of white eggs in the abandoned area right now for some reason!

Hope all our eggs survive!!

Latest posts

Back