Please check out my website...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very nice. I would however, adviseremoving your full address and phone number for public viewing on theinternet. You are putting yourself in a vunerable positionand advertising the fact that you are female. State andgeneral location is enough info -- let them email you and get a "feel"for them before setting up an appointment at a public location.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
It'svery nice. I would however, advise removing your full addressand phone number for public viewing on the internet. You areputting yourself in a vunerable position and advertising the fact thatyou are female. State and general location is enough info --let them email you and get a "feel" for them before setting up anappointment at a public location.

Pam

point taken.. done!

Steph

I have to because my hubby and I work full time,and really don't get much time to spend with Foo Foo... or each otherfor that matter! I know Foo Foo isn't very happy, I can see it. So I'mtrying very hard to find a good home for him. I am very sad to have todo it, but I want him to be happy. :(
Sometimes I wish I didn't have my job, so he could get the attention he deserves.

Steph

Steph, may I also suggest that you chargea slight fee ($10 or $20) for FooFoo? The reason is, and ithurts me to even have to write this, there are some unscrupulouspersons who will be on the lookoutfor a free meal for theirreptile, although they won't openly declare this to you upfront. If you charge a small fee, then you have the advantageof weeding some of these people out.

Hope this helps.

BunnyMommy wrote:
Steph, may I also suggest that you charge a slightfee ($10 or $20) for FooFoo? The reason is, and it hurts meto even have to write this, there are some unscrupulous persons whowill be on the lookoutfor a free meal for their reptile,although they won't openly declare this to you upfront. Ifyou charge a small fee, then you have the advantage of weeding some ofthese people out.

Hope this helps.

Excellent advice BunnyMommy!

Pam

LOL BunnyMommy -- We gave nearly simultaneous "pats on the backs". "JINX"

Pam

Latest posts

Back