Playtime suggestion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OreoTheBunny

Reaction score
I'm having trouble thinking of things to do with Oreo during playtime. I know he's getting enough exersise be he's out of the cage 5, if not 6 hours every day. I just think he gets bored just walking around. What are some toys or games I could set up for him to play with? I was thinking a ball filled with treats or something like that. Thanks ahead of time!

Sometimes they just like to lay down and relax so maybe he isnt bored he is just relaxing. I think the same thing about Rocky sometimes but really he is just a lazy bum and all he needs other than some good relaxation time is some cuddles.

Filling a ball with treats is a good idea or give him some things to destroy like paper scrunched up into a ball, cardboard boxes to jump on and chew, a willow ball, a towel he can kill or some safe to chew wooden blocks. Rocky likes most of these and he loves his cat tunnel I got from a cheap shop for $10.

Other than that I cant offer much more assistance so I hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back