Playpen Trouble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunDaddy

Reaction score
Hello!

So I've had my lil bun, Ida, for a few months now and I let her loose all day, she comes and goes as she pleases (with supervision, of course). But at night, I close the gate and that's when she starts pushing her food to the edge of the playpen. This usually wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't a gap under the playpen (see picture below) in which this case there is. I've tried to cover the gap but she ends up pulling it out. Any ideas? Also here's how big she is, now!20200307_102413.jpg IMG_2c185t.jpg

Not quite sure what you are asking. Do you have a photo of what her food is in and what is happening? Something showing what the problem is? Is it making a mess that you are trying to avoid?

Find a way to close the gap. Rabbits love to move things around in their space to their liking. I've found it's easier to change the environment than to change rabbits' behavior :)

Hello!

So I've had my lil bun, Ida, for a few months now and I let her loose all day, she comes and goes as she pleases (with supervision, of course). But at night, I close the gate and that's when she starts pushing her food to the edge of the playpen. This usually wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't a gap under the playpen (see picture below) in which this case there is. I've tried to cover the gap but she ends up pulling it out. Any ideas? Also here's how big she is, now!View attachment 45550 View attachment 45551
Awh she’s so cute!

Latest posts

Back