playing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put toys in front of my bunny and he throws them. Also if I put a ball in front of him, he pushes it with his nose.
When I take a straw of hay he tries to grab it and pull it from my hands.
Sometimes we play catch a bunny, he pretends I am chasing him and runs away very fast.

I'm embarrased to say that I get on all fours andplay chase and hide and seek with my bunnies. They usually binky andenjoy it, but my husband thinks I'm crazy (but I believe I am not theonly bunny slave that does this :p)- Jan

We play "chase the foot", our rabbits loveit! We wave our feet round and they run after them.We also play chase with Henry as he runs after us, then when we turnround he scuttles away! He likes chasing socks too when wedangle them in front of him! :D

Ang xx

My baby likes to play games with me. She thinks its just so fun to run around me in circles when she gets excited.

Anna, Bo loves to pass his toys to us and rollthe ball to us! It's one of his favorites (that's what he's playing inmy avatar!)

LuvAbun, you are notalone. Youshould see me get on all4's with Bo! I am 41 yearsoldcrawling around my livingroom with a bunny! LOL!He loves it! and when we've played a while, he will come over andsubmit (lower his head to me) and want to bepetted.I also shake "my ears" and he will aswell! I think he wonders if I will binky. :?

Bo is also fond of "chase the bunny" or "where's the bunny' and he alsohas a game when he's on the loveseat especially of "I'm gonna get thebunny" where I make my hand like a spider and he seems to pretend hedoesn't see it (I swear he does!) and I say really creepy "I'm gonnaget the bunny!" When my hand gets close where I will ticklehim, he hops up and binkies or acts like he will attack it and thenhops up and binkies :)

You know, I think bunnies just have different personalities. Some bunnies are just more serious than others.

I also believe that bunnies that have been left in a cage and ignoredbasically, never learned to play. I've heard rescues havegone either way... some play a lot and others act as if they don'tunderstand the concept.

I would just do whatever makes him a happy bunny! :)

If he does binkies, he's a happy bunny! and that's what is important!

Have you given him things to run through? like boxes with both ends cutout? or things to toss around? Bo loves paperplates LOL!

He has a wooden box with 2doors. And he likes going through them for no reason :). The doors arekind of small so he doesn't go in them often. But I didn't know thatwas playing :p. I don't like giving him paper stuff because he'll eatthem. He has stuffhe can toss too, but he doesn't toss themonly when he wants them to move ( or maybe he is playinglol)

yeah, bo will nibble on the paperplates, but he hasn't seemed to have a problem with paper at all.

Sounds like Nepo likes a different kind of toy! LOL!

Oh I bet he would! You should get him asmall box rubbermaid container and put something in it he coulddig!

What about some hay? or some woodypet orsomething like that? Just a couple of inches would probablybe plenty! He might pee and poo in it, but it could becleaned easily. I'm thinking of doing something like that forbo!

Sounds like a good idea, buthe doesn't have much room in his cage for that. I might put it out ofhis cage, so when he goes outside of his cage he can go in it :). Is itokay if he eats the woody pet?

I am right there with Bo B Bunny, yep, right onmy fours at my age, ouch the pain on those knees, but I do it anyway. Ihave one particular game that Shadow just goes bezerk about. I wave myfinger in a circular motion in the air just above Shadows head andShadow spins around in a circle. Then I change my finger swirl in theopposite direction. Its so funny. Shadow had been a caged Bunny formost of his life before I got him and it was really hard to get thegame thing going, alot of experimenting and still am. Good luck andhave fun!:p

blueyes65 wrote:
I have one particular game that Shadow just goesbezerk about. I wave my finger in a circular motion in the air justabove Shadows head and Shadow spins around in a circle. Then I changemy finger swirl in the opposite direction. Its so funny.
Funny that you should mention that game. Yesterday I had the babies out(on cam) and my daughter (Kate) was making circles with her fingerabove one of the kits. The kit was going in circles as long as she didthat. Too cute!

Lanna

Back