playing dead

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
The baby with the little white stripe on its headwas utterly adorable today. He was sleeping on my chest and I flippedhim over. He was sleeping in my hand upside down, and as I rubbed hishead and ears his little head started drooping backwards and his mouthstarted hanging open. He looked like I'd killed him except for hislittle belly heaving with sleepy breaths. His whole body was drippingitself over my hand.

Rose

How sweet is that. You had the privelge ofholding a bunny puddle. I'm so jealous lol. I swear I can't enough ofyour baby updates. I hope that, when I finally breed Apollo to his newmate next year that the preganancy, kindling and baby raising go assmoothly as yours. I can't wait.

Tina

Yup, a bunny puddle! lol Itwas soooocute! Bunbun was a bunny puddle too--a boneless sack of potatoes thatcould be hauled anywhere by anyone. Tank is stiff and jumpy, so theytake after Dad there!

Apollo's gonna be a DAD??? Whoa!!! hehehe He's just a little teenager!

Is his mate yours or somebody else's? Has she had a litter before? Ohhhhh, I want Giant babies toooooooo!!!!! ;)

I hope these babies are big, like 12-14 lbs. Tank's big but Bunbun was on the small side at 9 lbs.

Rose

We will be getting 3 more giants in April. Awhite female, and a breeding pair of light grays. Apollo's mate will bethe light gray. We decided that the first little light gray female bornwill be named Athena's Angel, 'Angel' for short. As a tribute to ourbunn Athena who passed away in May. She was to be Apollo's mate. We arealready excited and ready to meet our newest family members lol. 9months seems so long lol.

Tina

Rose,

How precious!!! I love babies. He mustbe so cute... are you going to post pictures of the littleones??? :)

Leigh-Anne

lscarincio wrote:
Rose,

How precious!!! I love babies. He mustbe so cute... are you going to post pictures of the littleones??? :)

Leigh-Anne

Yeah, I have some but they're not developed yet. I'll try and get some digital ones tomorrow if I can!

They are tooo adorable! He came running up to me today. I only have topet him once or twice before he sighs,his eyes start rollingback, his head droops, and his mouth starts hanging open. He's like abunny puddle every time I pick him up. And very active when not beingpetted!

Rose

dajeti2 wrote:
We will be getting 3 more giants in April. A whitefemale, and a breeding pair of light grays. Apollo's mate will be thelight gray. We decided that the first little light gray female bornwill be named Athena's Angel, 'Angel' for short. As a tribute to ourbunn Athena who passed away in May. She was to be Apollo's mate. We arealready excited and ready to meet our newest family members lol. 9months seems so long lol.

Tina

Awwwwwww!!!!! I expect pics!!! (I'm sure everyone else does too, lololol)

I didn't even know Giants came in those colors. I've only seen the browns (what's that color again?? Agouti?)

Rose

Back