Play Time!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raid3n

Reaction score
Hello all!

Okay, so been hearing that rabbits are most active during the day and evening/nights so my question is basically, what TIME is defined as morning and evening?

What are your rabbit's nap/rest times vs play times ???

- Raiden and Cadbury

My Chop I think is on the lazier end of the spectrum so I wouldn't take this as the norm, but I can hear him bounding about from about 5am til about 8am or 9am.
When I get up he is normally flopped out but then starts to get giddy again from around 5pm.
We normally have him out from about then until bed time for us which is anything up to 1am.
He lives in the living room where we spend most of our time but I only ever seem him properly unconscious (legs in the air) from about noon till 5pm.
Like I say though he is a lazy devil so even though he is out supposedly to stretch his legs he is normally stationed on his spot on the sofa demanding head tickles and belly rubs!!!
:bunnydance:

mine dont seem to have set times either, though they are in their garden more from 5pm. it also seems to depend on the weather - if it's raining at 10 pm when they get put to bed then it takes me ages to get them in from the garden:p

hot noon day sun is also a favourite:? and to be honest i dont think ive ever seen them alseep!

I'll second on that statement. Even if I check on him early morning he's up and waiting for me lol. So I wonder too sometimes how much sleep he's really getting. But when I play with him he's up and running all over the place, regardless of how much sleep I THINK he's getting, he's probably getting enough since he's always full of energy. :)

I'm not sure exactly what time Gus wakes up in the morning, buthe's always wide awake when we get up at 7-7:30 a.m. He usually plays until around 10:30-11 a.m. (He's outside right now running circles and binkying!) Then he sleeps till about 4-4:30 when he gets up and starts looking for his dinner salad.He's up andwanting to playtill for most of the evening until we put him to bed ataround 10:30-11 p.m.

However, he doesn't ever seem to sleep deeply and even in the midst of his afternoon nap he'll rouse himself and come investigate if I open the fridge or rustle a plastic bag... :p

Rue

Back