Plants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure ofBirch , i know they do make asugar syrup ot of it , as forbeing good for the rabbit idont dare say , butyou can give them sweet mapleand apple branches withthe same teeth wearing effect.

Apple branches are great for rabbits. Igo down to my local apple orchard and ask if I can have the remains ofcut down branches :D But always make sure you check for bugs and ask ifthey use pesticides :)

~Amy

I find the best thing to use, other than Applewood, is hay cubes. I give them as well as timothy hay to my showbuns. I recently got a two pound bag of 50/50 alfalfa timothyfrom another breeder at a show. They're fairly inexpensive,and they love them

ayglnu13 wrote:
Apple branches are great for rabbits. I go down tomy local apple orchard and ask if I can have the remains of cut downbranches :D But always make sure you check for bugs and ask if they usepesticides :)

~Amy

Should twigs be dried out just as pine cones? Baked? Or dried naturally by the sun?

You cangive apple branches straight offthe tree no specialfixing needed , and they willlove it , its kinda sweet to them .

Latest posts

Back