Planning on getting these items

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
here are some stuff, ill be getting for bun buns after i save up all MY money. (Expensive stuff)

This is linked to another post of mine, heres the link for that.. thistopic is the listof items comtinuing from thatone:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=20544&forum_id=1

Heres the items

Superpetroll-anest.jpg

SuperpetNutknotnibbler.jpg

Petcarriar.jpg

MACscreationsrainbowchewhouses.jpg

BranchBites.jpg

If you know anyone that has a apple tree - youcan get apple twigs. The twigs at the store are always sooverpriced if you can just find someone with an apple or willowtree. If you find a willow tree, you just have to bake thewillow branch until it's completely dried out.

_________
Nadia

This is a great idea - just make sure they don'tuse any pesticides on the tree...if I remember right. I've never donethis before.

Peg

HoneyPot wrote:
If you know anyone thathas a apple tree - you can get apple twigs. The twigs at thestore are always so overpriced if you can just find someone with anapple or willow tree. If you find a willow tree, you justhave to bake the willow branch until it's completely dried out.

_________
Nadia

Item #1: I would get the grass ball withthe bell inside of it. I once read about bunnies getting their headsstuck in the balls with the holes in them. I bought one for my boys andthey LOVE it. You can find it right in the rabbit section.
13730_5a2a5.jpg

Item #2:
I think it would be a HUGE hit. Get the biggest one! I gotone for my rats and they loved it. I will end up getting my buns one ofthese sometime.

Item #3: I would go to Walmart and get a carrier. You can findit in the cat section and it is big enough for one bunny to go to thevets in. I got one for Madilyn when I had to take her to the vets andit cost me $16. It is one of those regular plastic dogcarriers....cleans up VERY easy.
lg_50635_399fd.jpg

Item #4: Not big enough for a rabbit as a "tunnel". Yes, theycan chew on it, but I don't think its worth buying at all. Rats andmice love them though!

Item #5:
I wouldn't buy them, they don't look fresh at all. Go onebay and buy some fresh Apple Branches! My buns (and mice) LOVE them.Or look for someone who has apple trees that have not been treated. Doyou have apple orchards where you are from? You can call them up andask if you can pick up fallen branches from the ground....just be surethat they aren't treated with anything.

Hope I helped!:)

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Shopping for your rabbit is always so much fun.

As far as the grass balls, I would agree that you should get the one without the hole in it. My rabbit loves hers.

Also, I have that particular multi-colored carrier as well. I didn'tbuy it (the woman who I adopted my rabbit from gave it to me) so I'mnot sure how they run price-wise, the hard shell carriers for cats thatundergunfire mentioned might be cheaper. However, I find my carrier tobe less bulky and easier to carry than the plastic ones, plus, it foldscompletely flat for easy, out of the way storage when you aren'tusing it.

Hope this helps. Happy shopping!

I definately vote for a plasticcarrier. I got one of those fabric ones and Loki ripped itup. I still have it in case of an emergency but if one of thebuns is kept in there for too long they'd probably rip their way out.

If you get the apple sticks from the elementaryschool, be sure to ask them for their permission and if thetrees have been treated.

I am not sure if you can use crab apple treebranches. Years and years ago when I went to a babysitter, she had acrab apple tree in her back yard and would tell us kids not to eat theapples because they were poisonus.

I am not sure if that is true or not, but better safe than sorry.

Latest posts

Back