Pirates of the Caribbean

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbat

Reaction score
I just found out that they're going to make another Pirates of the Caribbean but there's going to be no Elizabeth or Will in it! :( I think that sucks!

The first one was the best by far (so awesome) but I still enjoyed the second and third, but if the fourth one is missing all the characters... ah well, Jack Sparrow will still be in it at least.

Keira Knightley is awesome in Pirates, I think she looks so much better without the girly look :D I hope they don't ruin the others by making a new one.

It almost sounds like they are going to ruin the series... Some people don't know when to stop making movies... I thought the third one was the final one (the way they ended it was pretty final)... Was this a new idea on their part?

I looked up the movie on Imdb. And it says this movie wouldn't even come out until 2012 thats three years so things can change, like not making it at all. Which would be a great idea.

I'm sure the third is the last since it says at worlds END in it and all. But who knows. Hopefully they won't make a fourth because it will probably be a waste of time and money.

Imdb also says its in development, which means they are just chit chatting about making a new one, not actually doing so yet.

I hope it's nothing like the Indiana Jones franchise. The third one was LAST crusade, and then they made a fourth one. Which was awful, and a total waste of $6.

Think of it this way... Will and Elizabeths story ended! Not the rest of them.

Latest posts

Back