Pippin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KracKiwi

Reaction score
Hay, just registered and thought id share some pics of my fatso bunny with you guys!

Pippin:

pippin37.jpg

The rest of her pics can be found here:http://www.krackiwi.com/pippin/(starts from the day we got her, she was tiny!)

Welcome KracKiwi,

Pippin looks so sweet laying in cage. I like the one she'sflopped over in the litter box. Her ears are so bigtoo. How long had you had Pippin?

Rainbows! :)

Welcome aboard,KracKiwi,

What a Beautiful Baby!! I lovethe way her hair onthe top of her head sticks up. Too cute! She reallyisgorgeous.

She doesn't look fat from this picture.

-Carolyn

Thanks for the comments guys, pippin really appreciates them. ;)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Welcome KracKiwi,

Pippin looks so sweet laying in cage. I like the one she'sflopped over in the litter box. Her ears are so bigtoo. How long had you had Pippin?

Rainbows! :)
Pippin's been a part of the family for 2 years and 2 months now.

Carolyn wrote:
Welcome aboard,KracKiwi,

What a Beautiful Baby!! I lovethe way her hair onthe top of her head sticks up. Too cute! She reallyisgorgeous.

She doesn't look fat from this picture.

-Carolyn

aww thanks. ill try and get some new pictures of her soon.. she weighs over 10 pounds now! :shock:

Hey welcome to the board, Krackiwi andPippin! I afraid I'm going to be stealing this bunny,Gypsy. Look at that face - precious.

Back