Piglet left us this evening

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinny

Reaction score
Our last bunny Piglet left us this evening. He was fine last night and now he is gone resting beside his good friend Buz.

He passed in my wifes arms. Going to miss seing him dart across the yard at the speed of light and resting in his favorite spot in the lilacs.

we're so sorry for your loss.:bunnyangel: Read your infirmary post and wanted to share a few things. We lost Bonny a few months ago. She was only three years old and appeared to be fine. Our son came over to feed the Bunnies and she was laying on her side, dead. She showed no signs of illness or anything even though bunnies are masters at hiding sicknesses. We aren't novices, so we can usually spot if something is off in their behavior. It's especially hard to lose a loved bun that is a real part of you're family unit, but, sometimes there is no helping or saving grace. We still don't know what happened to Bonny, but she went peacefully and had a good life with us even if it was a short one. No matter how long they are with us, it's never long enough. Rest in peace Piglet and binky free.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
we're so sorry for your loss.:bunnyangel: Read your infirmary post and wanted to share a few things. We lost Bonny a few months ago. She was only three years old and appeared to be fine. Our son came over to feed the Bunnies and she was laying on her side, dead. She showed no signs of illness or anything even though bunnies are masters at hiding sicknesses. We aren't novices, so we can usually spot if something is off in their behavior. It's especially hard to lose a loved bun that is a real part of you're family unit, but, sometimes there is no helping or saving grace. We still don't know what happened to Bonny, but she went peacefully and had a good life with us even if it was a short one. No matter how long they are with us, it's never long enough. Rest in peace Piglet and binky free.

Thank you Nancy,

Just seems weird that I scared him and now he is gone a day later. Your post puts me at ease with myself. My kids already put the cage outside out of site. They can't bare the thought of seing it empty.

Vinny in little Rhode Island

I'm sorry for your loss of Piglet

I am so sorry:(... my deepest sympathies to yourself and your family in this sad time:hug:.

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:
Binky free, Piglet

Autumn

Sorry to hear of your loss,
Binky free Piglet

Latest posts

Back